The first record crates, or as we have dubbed them – “Tom Crates,” that are stackable, flippable, and portable. Made from reclaimed White Oak, they feature dovetailed joints, a hand rubbed oil finish, and aged brass details and handles.
Each crate can hold up to 50 records making it easy to pick up and move around or bring to a party. They have the ability to be stacked with built in dowels. The V cutout shape in the front allows you to proudly display your favorite records and flip through with ease.
- Stackable, Portable, and Flippable (only top unit is currently flippable. Must put desired crate on the top in order to use this function.)
- Oil Rubbed Finish
- Aged & Patinaed Brass Details
- Handles For Portability
- Dimensions: 13″ H x 13″ W x 11″ D
- Holds up to 50 records
- Dowels for Stacking Crates
- Built to Order / 3-4 Week Lead Time.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Los Angeles, CA USA. LUNO uses high quality 100% solid wood. Because wood is a natural product, every TOM CRATE is uniquely different and variations of wood grain, color, knots or texture may be experienced.
||40.64 x 40.64 x 40.64 cm